Mod: So sorry for the silence but without getting questions, I’ve been hanging out on my other TF2 blogs heh. And doing some art for those blogs.
As for that giveaway, the winners were notified on Tuesday and received their gifts. Unfortunately no one from this blog was a winner ><”
Mod: No, this is not Alissa… And I don’t know who Alissa is. What do you mean by moving cursor? Like a cursor that replaces the standard pointer one? You can easily go download them on certain websites, so there’s no needing to be asking Alissa. I’m sure you can find it out how to yourself.
Mod: Sorry for not really doing much. Don’t have anything going on in my ask though, and I’ve been relaxing after my birthday and finishing Uni 2 weeks back by gaming, doing commissions and my own art, and being on my other TF2 blogs. I’ve been a bad mod but I hope that giveaway has got people interested.
One of the games that I’ve been getting back into is Skyrim, and it had me wonder, what race would Terrance be? Altmer, Argonian, Bosmer, Breton, Dunmer, Imperial, Khajit, Nord, Orismer, or Redguard? And then do you think he’d try vampirism or lycanthropy? What do you think? I sort of want to doodle them all. Shy races, shy vampire and shy werewolf. Would be a fun challenge. Or even a more general Skyrim Fortress. Yes.
Almost 300 followers on this blog, while my other doodling blog has reached over 100. While both numbers have fluctuated up and down while I’ve been busy with Uni and going on hiatuses, etc. I am still really grateful for all of you followers who have stuck by me. Special shout out for those that have almost been with me as my one-year anniversary comes up next month at AVCon! You know who you are.
So here’s the stuff I’m giving away:
- Soldier and Pyro class token to be used for crafting
- Professor Speks Strangifier
- Foppish Physician Strangifier
- Lord Coskswain’s Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe Strangifier
- Strange Scotsman’s Skullcutter
- Festive Gloves of boxing
- Strange Bonk!
- Strange Neon Annihilator
- Das Metalmeatencasen (crafted by yours truly)
- The Chief Constable (reminder that my friend said I could give this away)
- Bloke’s Bucket Hat (crafted by yours truly)
- Strange Homewrecker
- Strange Equaliser
- Tour of Duty ticket
- Mann Co. Supply Munition crate series #83
- Solemn Vow
- The Shahanshah
- Scorch Shot
- The Wrangler
- The Winger
- The Gunslinger
- The Red-Tape Recorder
- You do not have to be following both blogs to be in it but you have to be following one of them.
- A like and a reblog will count as one spot. You will not increase your chances by doing both.
- You have to be willing to share your Steam with me to receive your prize
- There will be three winners.
First prize will pick either a hat or a misc, three normal weapons and two stranges, optional crate or strangifier.
Second will pick one hat or misc, two of the remaining weapons and two stranges, optional crate or strangifier.
Third prize will pick the last hat or misc, and remaining weapons and last strange weapon, and crate or strangifier if still available.
- You have until Sat 21st June noon to get a spot (friendly reminder that this is my time GMT +9 1/2)
- Winner will be announced on Tues 24th June and be sent a message on tumblr so please have your ask open.
So yeah, that’s it. As much as it would be nice if my oldest followers win, the randomiser could choose one of you earlier followers heh.
From Izu with love.
Mod: Some of you know that I run both these blogs, some don’t. But yeah, here’s the giveaway prize list!
Good luck followers from this blog!
Mod: Off hiatus as I’m done with Uni. Man I’ve missed drawing Terrance and we’ve both missed you guys so much. Thanks to those that stayed on, hello to the new, and goodbye to those that left. I’ve cleaned up the inbox so it’s empty and waiting for asks.
Give-away in conjunction with my other blog will happen next time next week so stayed tuned until then. Added a whole bunch more hats and weapons to the list.